This introductory course will teach the basics of neuro linguistic programming (NLP). You’ll learn about key terms, the NLP presuppositions, the NLP senses, eye cues, enriched language, clean questions, and hypnotic language.
- Define neuro linguistic programming (NLP) and its key terms
- Describe the key presuppositions of NLP
- Describe the five senses as seen by NLP
- Identify states of mind and modes of thinking using predicates and visual cues
- Develop and refine response strategies for any situation
- Use enriched language to engage your audience
- Interpret body language based on NLP principles
- Ask clean, precise questions to get the information you need
- Use hypnotic language and positive commands to get results
Other Related Courses:
- Active Listening
- Communication Strategies
- NLP Tools for Real Life (Optional)
- Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge
- Communications for Small Business Owners
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Networking for Success
- Public Relations Boot Camp
For Complimentary Course see following category:
In order to achieve results, you must master the art of bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface. This course will give you the skills to do just that through neuro linguistic programming.
Desktop, mobile, and tablet access.
Switch devices without ever losing your place!