In this course, you’ll learn all about business etiquette. First, you will learn tips for meeting new people, which includes a good handshake, knowing how to handle business cards, making small talk, remembering names, and crafting a good first impression. Then, you’ll learn how to dress for success, dine with confidence, and present yourself well on the phone and via e-mail.
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establish trust and credibility
Other Related Courses:
Research Skills - Business Writing That Works - Advanced Writing Skills - Writing Reports and Proposals - Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills - Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge - Getting Stuff Done – Personal Development Boot Camp - Goal Setting - Personal Brand – Maximizing Personal Impact - Self–Leadership - Time Management – Get Organized for Peak Performance - Working Smarter – Using Technology to Your Advantage
For Complimentary Course see the category:
Etiquette questions can be agonizing. Understanding the basics of business etiquette can give you that extra edge and help you stand out from the crowd.
Desktop, mobile, and tablet access.
Switch devices without ever losing your place!