This course will give you an eight-step process for a difficult conversation, as well as some things to consider when deciding to have the conversation (such as your desired outcome, the time and place, and how to stay safe). You’ll also learn how to speak persuasively, ask good questions, and listen actively.
- Define frame of reference
- Establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- Use good communication skills during a conversation
- Draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- Access additional resources as required
- Maintain safety in a conversation
Other Related Courses:
- Conflict Resolution – Dealing With Difficult People
- Conflict Resolution – Getting Along In The Workplace
- Employee Dispute Resolution – Mediation through Peer Review
For Complimentary Courses see following categories:
- Communications Courses
- Conflict Resolution Courses
- Supervisory and Management Courses
Whether it’s asking about a sensitive subject, telling someone they have broccoli in their teeth, or confronting a co-worker about their rude behavior, we all face difficult conversations from time to time. This course will give you a framework that you can use to help you work through tough situations.
Desktop, mobile, and tablet access.
Switch devices without ever losing your place!